Ready to turn your knowledge into an
online course?

Having the content prepared for your first online course is only half the battle - it's actually the tech side that can be completely overwhelming! 

If you'd like more details on how to get started with webinars, sales funnels, landing pages and pulling it all together, add your details below.


Hi! I'm Meg,

For a long time I struggled with my own bricks & mortar start-up business, BubDesk, thinking that because it was a “good idea” it was destined for success. What I failed to realise in those early days was that a good idea accounted for about 10%, while the other 90% of tasks were things I either didn't know how to do or shouldn't have been spending my time on.
$100,000 in debt, stressed to breaking point, two pregnancies lost, a toddler I hardly saw and a husband who couldn’t even recognise me, I went in search of something more for my life and my eyes were opened to the world of online course creation. 
Recognised in recent times as Entrepreneur of the Year and Businesswoman of the Year, I started to wonder who in my networks I could help to overcome similar challenges in their businesses and realised those business owners were everywhere! The Event Planner who sometimes went a whole day without seeing her child, the Graphic Designer who hadn't been able to find time for the gym in a year, the Accountant who spent 20% of her time servicing customers and the other 80% of her time on tasks she didn't need to be doing. All burning themselves out, while trying to scale their business.
What they all had in common was an aspiration to launch their online course, but a lack of time to make it happen!
If this sounds familiar, and an online course is somewhere on the agenda for the coming year, I invite you to schedule a free call. You'll be surprised what ideas we'll come up with in an hour!
Schedule a Call

"Working with Meg has enabled me to finally bring my online course to life! Working full time and trying to build a course on the side simply wasn't happening and she took all the complexity out of it for me!"

Natalie Brusnahan
Online Course Creator

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.